Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Who we are


Best Sisters, circa 1978.
My sister and I have always been close, well more than close.  My sister is my best friend, my biggest supporter and my soulmate.  She was born in August, 1977 and my world changed forever.  From the day my parents brought her home, I knew that I would never be alone and that I would always be her biggest champion and defender. When we were girls we decided that we were not only best friends and sisters, we were Best Sisters and we have cherished this moniker ever since. As we grew we became our own women, very different, but with the same passions and loves of family, food, travel and life.  Although our lives have taken different directions we always find time to bring our chaotic lives together, one of the ways we do this is through our Best Sister Supper Club.  Andrea, lives in beautiful San Diego where we grew up and I live in the amazing desert of Arizona.  Together we plan recipes and make them for our respective homes, each recipe having its own twist based on our personalities, our lives and the needs of our respective households. We would love to share our twists on the same recipes, ingredients and themes with you and yours and we hope you have as much fun with it as we do!  This is our blog, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment